Sunday, January 30, 2011

I have a gorgeous bicycle.

Well I almost do :)
So obviously I decided which one to get! By convincing popular demand, it's versatility, as well as the components and material... I chose to go with the road bike! 2011 Felt ZW6! I won't actually have it until probably next weekend though :( (getting my size frame, and the shoes and pedals)  But I'm just excited that I've finally been sized, it's been ordered, and it will be here in no time!! Cannot wait to start riding :D It's a nice, pretty little bike. Don't have any pictures yet except for the ones from Felt's website but as soon as I get it I will post some! I'm seriously going to treat it like a newborn... Pillows and blankets IN the car on the way home, it'll probably sleep by my bed for a few days, and I'll give it regular baths. Eeek! Yes, I'm quite pumped ;)

That's pretty much it for now... should be a good day to train tomorrow! But later in the week not so much :-/ I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment