Friday, January 28, 2011

Okay guys, I need help

I have 24 hours (litterly) to make a final decision on which bike to purchase. It's between the Felt ZW6 (road bike) and the Felt S22 (triathlon bike). Personally I like the tri bike better... even though it's aluminum and weighs 2 pounds more. ;) Plus I've been set on this bike since like last race season! But just this week I've been hammered like a nail about getting the swanky, full carbon, 18 pound road bike instead so that I can also do cycling races and whatnot, not just triathlon. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing about that... I'd love to do cycling races... But that tri bike is calling my name! Then so is the road bike...




I guess the logical thing to do is get the road bike so I at least have the option of different kinds of races. And I could get clip on aero bars? I don't know I don't know! Well I mean I do have a preeetty good idea of what will go down tomorrow, but what do you think? Which bike do you like better? [I think I know what everyone will say too ;)]  But I'd love to hear your opinions!!

3 comments: