Thursday, January 13, 2011

The day in review

Awful, sleepy, long days = a great workout! 100, 200, 400... 400, 200 100 <--- was my swim today. (100m, rest, 200m, rest, 400m, rest and so on) And I swam it hard! It's really nice to just get in the pool, with your head in the water, no background noise, no one talking to you, and just go. Quite relaxing :) So combined it was a 1400 meter main set, plus 200m warm up and 200m cool down, which makes 1800 meters, or a little over one mile. Went wonderfully, I'm just sore :P

I also did core and upper body specific strength training after I swam, then headed to ballet and got a lot of stretching in, as well as work the quads good! My tummy muscles are also like, on fire. I now dread every deep breath, twist, bend, cough, sneeze, and everything else I do on a regular basis! I'm pretty pitiful. But hey, training isn't supposed to be easy. Plus I got a full body workout and feel pretty good now otherwise... so I'll take it!

FYI: I finally updated the "races" page up there ^^ at the top! If you look at all of the dates and think I'm crazy, no worries! I'm not doing ALL of those... I just thought I would include all of the currently potential ones in which I'll decide on later. I'll probably do about 8-10 of them... the question is which ones do I nix.... 0_o

Thanks for reading, check back soon!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment