Monday, January 17, 2011

The greatest invention

Recently I discovered one of the greatest inventions ever to be invented. And it's simply called, The Stick.


This thing is wonderful. I promise. After a workout when your muscles are kind of knotty and stiff, it's like a miracle worker! A quick massage for about a minute or two is even enough to do the trick! Basically it aids in recovery by reducing muscle pain, as well as prepare your muscles for a workout, and help with strength and flexibility. (Read more about it by clicking on "The Stick" at the beginning of this post) It's kind of the same concept as the CEP compression socks... which by the way I still love!  Both things have proved to be sooo helpful and get you back training in no time.

Both today and yesterday I was out of town so I wasn't able to get any training in. But after a long, 11 hours of training last week, I think these were well needed recovery days! I'll get back to it tomorrow. :)

Any questions about random gear I may post about? Feel free to comment and ask! :)

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHH MYYY GOODNESS I used one of those at a store one time and it was incredible!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they soooo amazing?!? It feels incredible!! ;)

    ReplyDelete