Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bike ridin'

Welllll I lied about running today... and swimming. Neither happened for lack of time BUT I did actually ride! A short yet hard tempo ride. It went well, minus my hips kind of hurting towards the end... which was really weird. But I enjoyed it, made me all the more excited for Saturdaaayy! :D

Also it looks like there may be 2 or 3 big additions to my races page up there! ^^^ (as well as subtractions) But they are 2 or 3 very exciting additions! Goodness, have I mentioned how excited I am for this race season?? :D I will elaborate a little more on this probably come next week. Or I could keep it totally secret... oooo suspense.... haha no. It's not THAT big, at some point I'll let it out ;)

Tomorrow will be a normal day. School in the morning, train in the afternoon. I'm not for sure yet what the training will be... probably something just kinda spontaneous!

But, Saturday, January 29, 2011, will not be a normal day.   :)

A fun, picture-filled post is soon to come!!

1 comment: