Friday, January 21, 2011

I am alive!

Just not as much as normal this week... :/ I have been cooped up in my bed... sick... again. AGAIN! Only this time it was a quick, gone in a jiffy stomach bug. Tuesday morning I woke up around 4:00 feeling really odd. But I blew it off thinking maybe it was from sleeping on my stomach, or I had just eaten too much on Monday and was really full. But sure enough, about an hour later I finally... vomited. (TMI?) Ahhh I was so upset, I mean I had just gotten over the flu. So anyway, I continued to be very ill the rest of the morning and got out of bed maybe once.

It's now Friday and I still really don't have all of my energy back yet! I haven't been sleeping well at night, or eating much during the day so I'm sure that's why. But other than the tiredness I feel good today! Having been sick also means no triathlon training... for a week. That's the second full week I've already missed this year! :( But I guess recovery is most important. If time permits I might try to go for an easy, recovery swim tomorrow evening, but I'm not sure yet. Just glad to be feeling better!

Well there's not really much else to say... my week has been sick and boring so far!  I'll be back to normal posting within the next day or two, I promise!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment