Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ice ice baby

So I'm not much of a runner when it's 36 degrees outside, sadly. Anywhere <40 is way too painful to even try! But, I can still swim :D
Both Monday and yesterday I swam, and each day it went very very very well! Monday I did just under a mile and three quarters, and yesterday I did just over a mile. Fast. Like my splits were probably the fastest they have ever been... woop woop! Now as for today, I'm not sure :/ I'll either do normal strength stuff or I may end up at the pool again! Annnd same for tomorrow with it's 32 degree high, ice, and freezing rain. But Saturday and Sunday look like pretty nice days to get out!

Well that's what's up. Hoping to get to Jackson on Saturday morning to get fitted to and bring home my new bike! Sure is a nice, big birthday present ;)

Have a great Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment