Sunday, February 13, 2011

A ooey gooey birthday!

Yes yes yesterday was my birthday hold your applause.. please, enough applause! Haha jk :P But what else would I do to celebrate the day of my birth other than ride my bike??? Nothing! So, I rode my bike!

I got to enjoy a pleasantly brutal, hot and cold, UP and down ride with a few friends yesterday! (notice the "UP") Okay actually... The ride was RIDICULOUSLY HARD. There you have it. But I guess that's what happens when your friends are triathlete FREAKS ;) It was fun though don't get me wrong! We rode 26-27 miles total but it felt like 300 while we were riding! My legs hurt. so. bad. Running around all this afternoon probably wasn't wise :P

So why was my birthday ooey and gooey? Well, because of these:
I heart Clif shot bloks... they are amazing. They pretty much taste like huge gummy bears... and anything gummy=deliciousness! Plus they work fantastically! It's not like actually ooey and gooey... but kinda... it's a yummy kind of gooey!

Well I took the day off today... But that's okay, this weeks weather is like picture PERFECT, so I know I will get a lot of training in! And OUTside at that ;)

Have a great week, train hard! and..
Don't drown.
Don't crash.
Don't walk.

2 comments: