Friday, April 15, 2011

Carbo loading and loving it :D

It's RACE WEEK!!! More over, it's DAY BEFORE RACE!!! I am soooooooo excited! But that doesn't mean I'm not nervous... It's just a very excited kind of nervous...

Yesterday I was able to ride the criterium course and drive the road race course. So it shouldn't be too much of a shocker now that I'm more familiar with it!  Except that there are like 10 dogs in one little stretch of road that like to chase you... As I said in the last post, I don't do dogs!! But, that's one way to make me go faster!

I'm feeling pretty good about it right now, and if nothing else it will be a lot of fun! I'm also so excited because I get to eat carbs like a fat kid eats candy today :D Carbo load!! Besides that today has/will consist of CEP socks, The Stick, stretching, cleaning every speck of dirt off my bike (has to look good for everyone!), and trying to rest (but to no avail, I'm in too much of a hyper pre-race mood!).

Well that's about all that's going on, I'm off to finish packing up everything I'll need, then go to the Cat 1, 2 and 3 crit tonight! I should be back on Sunday with a race report and hopefully pictures! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment