Monday, March 21, 2011

I have good news and I have bad news

This past week (spring break!) our church youth group did a local mission project! We spent the week at the church, and everyday did a service project and a kids camp. The first day was yard work, and the next couple days we painted a house. It was a lot of fun! But that meant I didn't get to do much training :( (the bad news) Run accels was about it. So as you can probably imagine, I am MUCH more than ready to get back to it this week!

Now to the good news!! :D I got new shoes!!
They are Zoot Ultra Race 2.0! And I love them! My first run in them was yesterday and they were great! So excited :D In person they are VERY shiny, like metallicy ;) And the best part? They were $150 MSRP... but I got them for $36!! Makes them all the more better ;) Can't wait to race in them!

Thanks all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment