Saturday, March 12, 2011

"Gear" review!!

In review today:


Gatorade pre-game fuel!


On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) and my thoughts:

Taste: 7. It's pretty much just like gatorade, just a little sweeter/stronger maybe... but not terrible!

Effectiveness: 9. Works pretty well IMHO!

How well it settled: 6. At first it was great, just like drinking a normal gatorade. But half way through the run my stomach hurt a little more than usual. I think it's safe to say this was why! Just my body getting acclimated to new nutrition.

Would I recommend it or use it again?: Definitely!

Texture: Liquid. But ever so slightly thicker than water or gatorade.

My only complaint is that it's so big... there's a lot in there to drink! But it tastes better than lots of gels I've tried, and worked well!

This was kinda fun! Cheesy, but fun! I will try to do more reviews in the future to keep it interesting ;) Next in line: Hammer Endurolytes!

No comments:

Post a Comment