Monday, December 20, 2010

Previously on...

Welcome to my refurbished blog! Refurbished? Huh? Yes, you read that correctly. Previously I've had a training/racing blog in which I logged pretty much all of my miles, splits, injurys, recoveries... everything. But I realized, if all of that stuff is made public... I'm doomed. Everyone will know exactly what to expect from me in races! So I decided it might be fun to restart and make a brand new triathlon blog that is people friendly.


My main goal with this is well... for me. Selfish I know. But having the ability to easily go back and see how far I've come and where I am in any given time period is really helpful. So I'll probably post mainly about races, maybe some training facts, or whatever other triathlon related stuff is on my mind ;) Or you know... just life... which is training.


Much more soon to come, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment