Thursday, December 23, 2010

The lineup

As 2011 is like... a week away, and because I am me, I'm going ahead and working on creating a (potential) race lineup for next season. Nothing is 100% official yet, but gotta start planning sometime ;)

So here are my thoughts:

  • RebelMan - March 27, Oxford, MS
  • MS Grand Prix - April 8-10(?), Brookhaven, MS
  • Soak up the Sun - May 21, Madison, MS
  • Heatwave - June 4, Ridgeland, MS     OR
  • Grandman - June 4, Fairhope, AL
  • Old Point Tidewater - June 11, Hampton, VA
  • Race of Grace - June 25, Philadelpia, MS
  • Chattanooga Waterfront - July 10, Chattanooga, TN
  • Heart O Dixie - July 23, Philadelphia, MS
  • Rivercities - July 31, Shreveport, LA
  • Clear Lake Triathlon - August 27, Clear Lake, TX
  • Tri4Life - September 10, Brandon, MS
  • Mighty Magnolia - October 8, Hattiesburg, MS

Obviously I won't do all of these... this is kind of a pick-and-choose list. As it gets closer to time I'll be able to make some final decisions. I also may create another page with the lineup on it to keep track easier. We'll see!

Have a great Christmas eve eve! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment